Diet for the liver
The liver is a very important organ for the humanorganism, it is responsible for the production of bile and is involved in the metabolism and processes that create blood. Diet for the liver can be preventative, heals and protects, or curative, the diet for liver diseases is tougher and there are more restrictions. In general, such a diet excludes products that adversely affect the liver and recommends products that will be useful and improve the liver.
The basic rules are to limit the amount of fat andfatty foods, no fat, it is better to refuse fried, and fat is better than what is already contained in meat, cottage cheese or fish. The ratio of fat diet should be about 80-100 grams, of which then 70 grams are animal fats and 30 vegetable. It is better not to give preference to butter, but fatty sour cream or cottage cheese, cooked meat instead of roast.
- Eliminate alcohol, especially if you are interested in a diet for cirrhosis. After all, the most often it is caused by alcohol.
- Useful products for the liver - cottage cheese, soybeans and cod. They can also be based on a diet. And also foods rich in fiber.
- A large number of carbohydrates, especiallysimple (sugar, honey, sweet pastries) also adversely affects the body, so it is better to keep the volume of carbohydrate food within the limits of the norm, most of which will fall on vegetables and fruits. It is not forbidden to eat sweet, but its quantity is better controlled, it is better to give caramel and liver, rather than cream, milk chocolate and cake.
- The diet consists mainly of proteins: boiled meat (beef, chicken), cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, other components are determined depending on the condition.
- To exclude is smoked meat, chocolate and cocoa, ice cream, fried dishes, fat broths and soups, canned food, mushrooms, carbonated and other cold drinks.
- Diet in case of liver disease requires carefulfood processing, it can be mashed products, carefully cooked or steamed vegetables and meat. It is better to eat meat chopped, but not lumpy. Useful porridge and light vegetable, chicken or soup-mashed potatoes.
- Meals are best done less and more often, sothe load on the digestive tract decreases. For example, instead of three single meals, make five meals a day - to enter a second breakfast and a snack, transferring to them part of the diet and to facilitate breakfast and lunch.
- There are more foods rich in fiber - pumpkin, bran, broccoli, almonds, beans, green peas, oatmeal and oatmeal cookies, brown rice, grapefruit and others.
- Diet with cirrhosis of the liver is very strict andit must be observed to the last decimal point: it is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol, fatty and fried, any cooking oil, fat, fatty fish, eggs, canned food and pickled products, chocolate, coffee, cocoa, carbonated drinks, sour berries and fruits, ice cream and cream cakes , mushrooms, sorrel, spinach, beans, radish and radish. Such patients can not be acute, sweet, fried, fatty, and any stimulating substances should be avoided.
Sample menu is the usual diet for the liver:
- Breakfast - oatmeal, rice or pumpkin porridge, half a grapefruit.
- The second breakfast - milk and oatmeal cookies, or a sandwich of grain bread with cheese and juice, or cottage cheese.
- Lunch - chicken soup with rice or pasta, steamed beef or beef or chicken with a salad of fresh vegetables or cauliflower or broccoli for a couple, and fruit.
- Snack - fruit salad, muesli or juice with oatmeal cookies, or cottage cheese.
- Dinner - Chicken fillet or fish with rice and green peas, compote and bun with bran or fruit.
- As additional snacks you can use fruits, nuts, oatmeal cookies, muesli, cottage cheese.
Eat right and stay healthy!