Buckwheat porridge - 7 completely different delicious cooking recipes
Hello, all cooking lovers! On the agenda today is a very healthy dish, such as buckwheat porridge, you will agree that it is very easy and quick in its preparation. Want to know all the secrets and subtleties? Then read the note from start to finish.
I think many people guess that this cereal is one of the most healthy foods and fortified, it is eaten even by dieters, recommended for athletes, and of course for children. Many books have been written about the benefits of this product, and articles that you can easily score in a search engine and read. Today is not about that. What can you cook out of it? Of course, the most common and popular type is porridge.
I remember as a child loved to eat it with milk, and my girlfriends ate it with sugar. And as you like, write your feedback and suggestions, do not hesitate!
Many cook from the stuffed, someone prefers to buy fast food, such as Uvelka in sachets or other, which you need to pour boiling water, and then use.Which is better? I somehow do not like these bags, it seems to me that there is little that is useful, I still prefer this method of cooking. And you?
Buckwheat porridge on the water
This dairy-free option for those who love this dish crumbly, and not as a weakling. Well, to be honest, this is a matter of taste, I like most of all when it turns out razvaristaya, so cool and soft to the taste, for this I put more butter and water, respectively.
So what are the correct proportions, the ratio of buckwheat and water should be? Write how you cook?
We will need:
- buckwheat - 1 tbsp.
- water - 2 tbsp.
- salt - 1 tsp
1. The first most important step is that you need to carefully sort out the cereal, do not neglect this action, never.
Important! You can take any buckwheat, now it has become popular to buy green, as many have said and argued that it is supposedly more useful than the usual one. So, here it is not, there is no difference, it’s just an advertising move by manufacturers to cut more money.
After all the mote are cleaned, rinse well under running water.
2. Then take a saucepan and place it there, while pouring water.
Important! The main question that torments the generation is how much water to take? The answer is, take 1.5-2 times more.
3. Put on the stove and bring to a boil, uh, saw the foam, do not get scared, it should be so. Remove it. Salt immediately, you can add your favorite spices as desired, for example a mixture for chicken. Stir.
4. The next step, you need to wait until the water level in buckwheat will be less than the grain itself. After that, it will be necessary to close the pan with a lid and let it sit for about 20-30 minutes. You see, in this figure, after the expiration of the time, the water should almost not remain, on the bottom it is just a little bit, it is seen. Turn off the stove, and let it stand still under the lid closed for twenty minutes.
Important! At the very end, when it is infused, you can put a piece of butter and mix.
5. Now take a sample, what did you get to taste? I have crumbly, cool, awesome delicious! For a child, for children to cook this would be just fine. My such always with the addition of eating. Serve with any salad or use it as a side dish for any meat dish, for example, cutlets.
Tasty discoveries and bon appetit!
Recipe for buckwheat porridge with milk
I remember in my childhood, when my mother called to the table, I immediately took a glass of milk with joy and immediately poured it into this dish. You can do so, this is the easiest milk option, and you can cook it with this cow ingredient.
We will need:
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients you need.
2. The second step, sort out and wash the grits, then pour the water into the saucepan and add the grits to the same place, cook for about 7 minutes after boiling. After all the water boils pour in all the milk. Stir and salt. You can sugar to taste, if you like the sweet version.
Interesting! Black grains in this croup are considered the most useful, so do not throw them away.
3. Boil for 15-20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. After you turn off the stove and let it stand, soak up the milky taste for another 20 minutes, you can cover it with a towel.
4. The most important point, tasting dishes, arrange in plates, in each add a piece of butter.
Buckwheat cereal with meat in a pan
We will need:
- beef pulp - 200 g
- onions - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- garlic - 1 clove
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp
- seasoning for second courses - 1 tsp
- salt, pepper to taste
- buckwheat - 150 g
- butter - 15 g
- vegetable oil
- water - 300-400 ml
1. Start with butchering the meat, cut it into pieces, large or small, decide for yourself how you prefer. Fry in a cauldron with vegetable oil until liquid is no longer emitted from the meat.
2. Chop the carrot into rings and strips, onion in half rings and finely garlic with a knife.
3. Bring all the vegetables into the meat, stir, fry until all the vegetables are soft.
Important! At the very end, add chopped chopped garlic.
After put lavrushka and seasonings, spices. And of course, salt and pepper, and after tomato paste. Stir. Now fill this beauty with boiled water from the kettle, the water should cover the whole mass. Stew so beef with vegetables with the lid closed for 15-20 minutes.
4. Now put the washed and perebruyu grits and pour water, in general, the water should be 2 times more than buckwheat, that is, the proportions are 1 to 2.
Interesting! If you make mushrooms in this dish, you will get buckwheat in a merchant's style.
5. Stir, at this stage you can add more salt and black pepper to taste. Close the pot tightly with a lid and cook until tender.Now, as they say porridge, you will not spoil Mols, add butter and literally two minutes stew. Let stand in a warm place. After a while you can try! Here is such a light, gentle, and most importantly affordable version of stewed buckwheat with vegetables on every pocket. Bon Appetit!
Important! If you see that the buckwheat has not boiled, but there is already little water, then you can add a little more and continue to cook.
The recipe for buckwheat porridge with stew in the army
A common bachelor look, when you want something fragrant, and cook quickly, so to speak, the soldier version can always come to the rescue. This can be cooked in nature, or on a picnic, on a hike, I think everyone at school ate this dish. So let us remember everything that was forgotten from our adolescence; I always took this friend with me in a thermos. 🙂
It turns out very well. By the way, you can also cook potatoes with a stew.
As always the simplest ingredients will be needed.
We will need:
- buckwheat - 1 tbsp.
- vegetable oil
- beef stew - 1 jar
- carrots - 1 pc.
- onion - 2 pcs.
- ground black pepper - to taste
- universal seasoning to taste
1. First of all, sort the kernels, remove the mote and sticks.
2. Now fry. Cultivate all the vegetables on the list, such as onions and carrots. It is best to do so, grate the carrots and chop the onion into cubes.
Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil and fry onions and carrots until golden brown, so that the vegetables are soft, and the onions are transparent.
3. Then remove the stew from the jar, make sure that all the excess fat does not fall on the skorodku, it is better to completely remove it from the top of the jar. Gently fork the mash, if the meat is coarsely chopped, it will give uniformity.
Important! Meat can be taken in a jar absolutely anyone, even beef, even pork, even a rabbit. What do you love most, then take it.
4. Mix with vegetables and simmer a little, literally 2-3 minutes. Now pour water, and add buckwheat there. Add salt to your taste, add the best spices in your opinion, or take the versatile ones. Seasoning, I add coriander and sometimes curry. Generally, who loves what. Cook so readiness until you see that the buckwheat pudding is ready, it has become soft and tender.
5. Tadam, everything is ready, enjoy the great taste and appearance.
Buckwheat cereal with meat, onions and carrots in a multicooker Redmond or Polaris
How I love such an assistant, and cooking this dish in it is no exception. In secret I will say that you can take any variation as a basis and cook it. The main thing is to choose the right mode and then everything will work out. I propose such a super tasty variation.
We will need:
- chicken leg or other part of chicken, beef or pork - 400-500 gr
- buckwheat - 2 tbsp.
- onions and carrots - 1 pc.
- sunflower oil - 3 tbsp. l
- salt and pepper to taste
- good mood 🙂
1. Take a bowl from the multicooker and fry on the “Frying” mode vegetables with vegetable oil almost until ready.
Then add the myasco, cut into pieces or sticks. Continue to fry, until the juice ceases to stand out from the meat. Salt
Important! Take the best beef or pork.
2. Then add buckwheat and fill the bowl with water, salt.
3. Turn on the following mode of “Quenching” or “Krupa”, depending on what kind of multicooker you have, on the Polaris I turn on “Krupa” in the Redmond “Cooking”.
Important! After opening the lid, you can put a bay leaf to give the dish aroma. Place it at the end so that the bitterness does not turn out in taste.
4.Then after the time has elapsed, let it stand still on the heating mode for 15 minutes Such a languid snack should come out as if from a stove. It resembles something like pilaf, only non-rice cereal is used.
Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms and onions in a pot and in the oven
I love mushrooms, I adore marinated mushrooms, with onions and butter, when the season itself can be shoved at least in this dish and it will also turn out just magical. To help you this video from YouTube channel, let your stewed in the oven with the help of the pots work out with a bang !:
Chicken Porridge - A Delicious Recipe
For those who prefer chicken meat, I recommend this option, because it turns out dietary, lean compared to other species.
Gravy for buckwheat without meat as in the dining room
I wanted to finish writing this post, when I suddenly remembered that maybe someone would be useful option gravy to this side dish. Usually in my family such a healthy dish is cooked with meatballs or meatballs. I make such a fill, in kindergarten, by the way, they do the same.
1. I cut or chop onions and carrots, send them to fry in a frying pan.
2. Then add a couple of spoons of tomato paste, salt to taste, pepper, mix, then add water to my eye, bring it to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3If you like thick, then at the end you can pour 2-3 tablespoons of flour in a separate cup, pour tap water or drinking, literally half a cup and mix well so that there are no lumps. What now? Pour this mixture into boiling tomato gravy, and after boiling, put the bay leaf and after 1 minute, turn it off and remove from the stove.
I hope it was useful for someone, write your reviews and comments, come to me more often to visit the page, subscribe to the group in contact. All the best and best, see you soon friends, have a great weekend! Bye Bye!