After how much time you can eat and drink water after exercise and how to eat after the gym for weight loss? Nutrition after exercise for fat burning and weight gain
Nutrition - is one of the important processes for the full life and health of the body. A person with nutrition gets useful macro- and microelements, vitamins, minerals, fiber, proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Work with the body is very complex and diverse, every second there are billions of reactions. And it does not matter, you train or just lose weight, you must always eat, regardless of the situation.
The main thing in the article
Can I eat after exercise?
Definitely, you need to eat after exercise. But the question is what exactly should be consumed after training. On this accountthere are two opposite assumptionsthat have a scientific rationale.
- Immediately after trainingis necessaryeat simple carbohydrates, and after an hour - complex carbohydrates and proteins. It is justified by the fact that during a workout you spend a lot of energy in order to make up for it you need carbohydrates. Otherwise, all subsequent protein will go to energy costs, and nothing will go to muscle growth and recovery. Therefore, you need to fill in carbohydrates, and then proteins.
- After trainingcan'teat simple carbohydrates. This is due to the fact that after a workout in the body, one of the main anabolic hormones is produced - somatotropin, which sets certain growth processes. Taking simple carbohydrates immediately after exercise causes an insulin release that inhibits growth hormone.
If you are a supporter of sports nutrition, then after a workout, you can immediately use whey protein.
One conclusion: if you lose weight, an hour after a workout, you can eat complex carbohydrates and proteins,and if you increase the mass - you can afford simple carbohydrates.
After how much is after exercise to lose weight?
- Those who lose weightcan'teat simple carbohydrates immediately after exercise. There is a large share of the likelihood that the body will switch to an alternative source of energy. And the fat cells will remain intact.
- To lose weight, you need to createsmallcalorie deficiency, therefore, after training to eat regular food is not recommended. After a hard workout is hard, and the release of gastric juice slows down. Proteins and carbohydrates should be consumed an hour after carbohydrates, when blood has already flowed from the working muscles.
- How much you can eat depends largely on the time of the training. If you are engaged in the morning or in the afternoon, then you can quite eat according to the given scheme. But, if you train in the evening, then the food intake with the protein content should be postponed to the morning.
Nutrition after exercise for those who gain weight
In order to gain muscle mass in proportion, it is necessary to eat often and fractionally. The best option is to eat 5-6 times a day.With such frequent use, small portions of nutrients regularly enter the blood and saturate the muscles for a whole day.
- Those who want to gain muscle mass, immediately after exercise is recommended the use of simple carbohydrates. It can be any fruit, for example: grapes, banana, pear, prunes, dates.
- If you use sports nutrition, then after a workout you can afford to drink a fruit geyner, which is necessary for gaining muscle mass.
Drinking fluids during and after exercise
During a workout, you lose a significant amount of fluid. Therefore, in order to replenish the water-drinking balance during and after exercise, you can drink water. But it is important to note that if you drink a lot of water, it will gurgle during an intense workout.
During exercise, you should drink in small sips during rest periods between sets. After training you can drink in any quantity.
What is recommended after a workout: a list of useful products
Useful foods should be in the diet, regardless of whether you are engaged or not, you eat after or before exercise.
It is best to give preference to proteins and carbohydrates after a workout.So that you can prepare a healthy dish, we have prepared for you a list of healthy and simple foods.
- Cereals (rice, buckwheat, peas, chickpeas, barley, corn);
- Bread from whole wheat grains;
- Vegetables (cabbage, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes);
- Pasta from durum wheat.
- Meat any (non-fat);
- Eggs in any form;
- Fish and seafood;
- Fresh mushrooms.
- Green pea.
It is important that the amount of protein and carbohydrates consumed vary depending on the type of load.
- classesaerobicof charactercardio, the firstqueue,an organismneedscarbohydrates. are neededrecoveryglycogen - he is anfuel .Optimalratio portion— %carbohydrate %squirrel.
- physicalexercisespower, rationutrientsis changing— %carbohydrate %squirrel. caseprotein prevents splitmuscularfabricsworking outenergyrestores muscles.
How much can you eat after training?
Of course, everything is individual, you cannot call an exact figure and apply it to everyone. It depends on many factors: whether you want to lose weight or gain weight, how much you weigh, what time you eat,what food do you eatand others.
It is important to proceed from one old, but correct rule:from the table you need to go a little hungry.
- If after a workout you are so fed up that you can't even get up, then you just ate and you shouldn’t do that. Overeating stretches the stomach and this leads to serious consequences.
- Try to impose a portion so that you gorge, but there was still room for something else.
- Apply a serving of 150 g of garnish and 100 g of meat or fish. If you can not master it, do not force yourself. If this is not enough for you, put a little more, but do not overeat, it is very important.
- For those who want to lose weight, it is very important to observe the amount of food consumed in order to createsmall calorie deficit.So try to eat a small portion.
- Chew everything thoroughly.
- When you eat, do not be distracted by foreign objects.
- Do not read or watch TV when you eat.
- Try to get maximum pleasure from eating.
- Add to the food dry herbs, pepper - it will give the taste and piquancy of the dish.
- If the training was held in the evening, then you should not load the body with a large amount of food. Try to make your portion the size of your palm.Then you will be full and the body will be satisfied.
What products are prohibited after training?
The first thing that needs to be done after physical activity is to replenish the fluid in the body, because during exercise, water is also lost along with the sweat. It is necessary to abandon coffee or tea, and give preference to clean water.
- Forbidden foods include alcohol, tasty foods - chocolate bars, candy, cookies, cakes, pastries, chips and other products that are not needed by the body.
- After a workout, it is best to refuse products that contain large amounts of fat. Fats slow down the absorption of nutrients.
- Raw vegetables are also not recommended to eat, as they contain an insufficient amount of calories needed to maintain a healthy level of metabolism and recuperation.
What can you eat after training in the evening before bedtime?
It sometimes happens that the training was late, and when it comes home it’s time to go to bed, but I want to eat. What to do in this situation? In fact, there are some foods that can be used before bedtime and they will not harm yourthe figure.
- Cottage cheese;
- Live yogurt;
- Vegetable salad;
- A fish.
What happens if you eat right after your workout?
Performing physicalexercises,you burn calories, lose water along with sweat, and fats and toxins leave the body. After training, the body continues to get rid of unnecessary, and you feel a pleasant burning sensation in your stomach. Usually this process takes place within 20-30 minutes, gradually calming down.
Therefore, if you decide to eat immediately after classes, the body will burn exactly those calories that have just been received, and you need to burn body fat. But the body is designed in such a way that it is more convenient for it to process what is easier: it is much more difficult to burn fat reserves.
If you eat something immediately after a workout, then the time spent on fitness is wasted.
What to do if you really want to eat after exercise?
Not everyone has the willpower to eat nothing after exercise. But the surest way that will satisfy your hunger for a while is water. Drink clean water regularly.
After classes, time is spent on the shower, changing clothes and the way home. This is the case if you work out in the gym. Therefore, 1-1.5 hours will pass unnoticed: when you come home, you can already eat.
If you do at home, the time still goes to the shower and dressing up. And you will still have about 30 minutes: you can try to pass the time after class by stretching.
An example of a fitness diet for those who want to become slimmer
In fact, sitting down on a different kind of mono-diet, a beautiful harmonious body to achievecan't. Therefore, to look always toned and slim, you need to eatbalanced. As an example, we will write out a few days.
Oatmeal with pieces of strawberries and cherries.
Bread with honey.
Banana / Apple.
Pea puree with baked chicken breast.
Salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, dressed with olive oil with walnut.
Boiled egg / omelet.
Baked flounder with boiled mix of golden and wild rice.
Salad of fresh cherry tomatoes and lettuce leaves, seasoned with olive oil.
Barley porridge with almonds and raspberry pieces.
1 slice of rye bread with walnuts.
1 small bunch of grapes.
Boiled mix of brown and wild rice with beef steak.
Arugula and cherry salad seasoned with linseed oil.
Baked salmon with vegetables and green beans.
Porridge 5 cereals with banana.
Avocado and cashew salad, dressed with lemon juice.
Baked dorada fish with new potatoes in uniform.
Salad of zucchini, lettuce, basil and cherry.
Steam meat cutlets with boiled buckwheat.
Vegetable salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and green onions.
Try to eat every 3-4 hours, never starve. And always drink water. During the day, you need to drink 30 ml per 1 kg of your body weight.
Video tips on nutrition after exercise
Using the simple and useful tips, you will always be in great shape. Listen to your body and love it, it will never lie to you. After all, the most important thing is the harmony of soul and body.